A Leg Press machine to Rehabilitate the Hip, Butt, Thigh, Knee, Calf, and Ankle.
Add the Upper Extremity Cords and workout the Arms and Shoulders as well.
“As we continue to push functionality into products for the physical medicine industry, we are proud to bring another quality and affordable product to the industry…a Lower Extremity Leg Press Rehab System…the PowerPress”
The PowerPress is a sliding carriage leg press machine using progressive resistance bands allowing the user to be in a supine or seated position.The range of motion can vary from 0 gravity to 300+ lbs at full extension utilizing four levels of bands that is very easy to adjust without the patient moving from their position.
Designed with the Therapist in mind:
- 0 to 207 lbs of resistance in a 24″ extension in 1″increments.
- Low profile for easy access of even hip replacement patients
- 1″ Graduated Scale with corresponding Weight Chart that is easy and quick to read.
- Quick Simple Cord Change with Handle
- The overall footprint economizes space in the clinic.
- It is simple and easy to make adjustments in the amount of resistance utilizing a handle at the front of the machine, no need for the patient to get off.
- 5 Seat settings from pron to full upright.
This affordable system is built to last by being constructed primarily out of heavy duty extruded aluminum components with a durable powder coat finish. Additional features include a 5 position Padded Seat and Back Rest, a Trampoline attachment, Calf Press attachment, and a Upper Body Extremity Attachment. The carriage features 16 wheels with sealed ball bearings for precision alignment and friction free motion.
Specifications: Dimensions 104″ L X 27″ W X 37.5″ H ” Weighs 150 lbs. ” Ships Fully Assembled on a Pallet by Common Carrier