PowerVertex – Integrated Whole Body Strength & Conditioning
Heavy Duty Construction
The PowerVertex is constructed of heavy steel and extruded aluminum weighing up to 325 lbs and is NOT fastened to the floor. The vertical column is 90” (228.6 cm) in height. The low profile legs permit athletes or patients to work out around the unit without stumbling. The Octagon design provides 8 simultaneous workout stations or 4 stations when the cords are doubled in use.
T-slot lock downs travel up and down the T-slot allowing the Rhino Cords to be positioned anywhere along the column. Quick, easy spring loaded snaps make for fast attachment in repositioning cords. The ball stop provides for safe fluid action of the cord against the pulley along with secure crimping of the cords’ends. A simple leveling knob accomodates most uneven flooring environments.There is no need to secure the unit to the floor for the wide profile and heavy weight keeps the unit secure for the most demanding workouts. Add the optional wheel kit and you can move the unit out of the way when not in use.
Stand Alone Unit
- Octagon vertical column has a T-Slot profile to accommodate attachment points throughout the entire height of the column.
- 7 1/2′ Foot tall natural athletic partner, pull anywhere within the 7′ column.
- 8 (octagon) T-Slots provide 8 exercise stations
- Free standing low profile base with attachment points permits primary leg exercises like power squats, resisted vertical jumps and various lifts.
- 5 levels of progressive resistance bands (0-75 lbs.) which can be used in combination. Choose your speed, the load, joint angles and movement patterns.
- Offered in two models – Basic and Pro Versions.
- Wheel chair accessible.
- A wide variety of optional accessories easily and quickly attached for additional applications and workouts.
- Used in a single or group setting.
- Perform 100’s of exercises.
Accessories & Options
|Double Overhead Attachment
The Double Overhead Attachment permanently attaches to the crown of the Column and provides for 2 Pull-Up Stations, 4 Lat-Pull Downs and 2 Overhead Bars that can be removed and used as Core Bars.
|Single Overhead Attachment
The Single Overhead Attachment attaches anywhere on the Column and provides for 1 Pull-Up Stations, 2 Lat-Pull Downs and flipped over provides for a Dip Station as well as the Overhead Bar that can be removed and used as Core Bar.
|CRObar Attachment (Core Rotational Overload)
The CRObar is a heavy duty steel sleeve on an universal swivel joint attachment that fits onto the Vertex Column. An Olympic Bar fits into the sleeve allowing the user to perform explosive arms and shoulder movements and other rotational exercises. Add weights for progression specific to the user. (Olympic Bar not included)
|CORbar Attachment (Core Bar)
The CORbar is a 4 ft. long bar 1″ in diameter with cord attachment points on each end. Use for push, pull, squat or lift exercises by connecting either a single cord or a cord on both ends to perform your desired drill or exercise.
The stabilization handle is primarily used for rehabilitation allowing the user to hold onto a secure pointwhile they perform a specific drill withthe other hand, arm, or legs. The attachment fits onto the Vertex column by using any lock down and slides up and down the column to any desired height.
Lat Pull Down
The optional Lat Pull Down Attachment attaches to the column with a T-Slot Eye Bolt Lock-Down. You can add as many as you like around the column (up to 8) to perform overhead exercises with single handles, ropes, and bars. Cords snap into place quickly and easily. The unit is constructed of heavy duty steel.